Daily high temperatures are around 88°F, rarely falling below 81°F or exceeding 95°F. Daily low temperatures are around 71°F, rarely falling below 66°F or exceeding 75°F
Attendees are welcome to wear resort casual attire for all activities during the conference.
If you have already paid for in-person registration, we will refund you the difference in pricing (minus a small change fee) from an in-person registration to a virtual registration. This policy applies only to modifications from in-person to virtual participation. All other cancellation and change fees apply based on the Policy listed on the registration form and registration confirmation email.
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e., physical, dietary, etc.). Please contact us prior to the live event at email@example.com .
Attendees can request and/or modify their hotel accommodations until Thursday, June 1, 2023
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Do not enter the meeting areas if you show symptoms or have been in contact with a person suspected to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Symptoms may include: o Fever or chills
o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
o Muscle or body aches
o New loss of taste or smell
o Sore throat
o Congestion or runny nose
o Nausea or vomiting
- Maintain physical distancing. Avoid overcrowding.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid frequent touching of surfaces.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas, meeting rooms, restrooms, and property restaurants.
- Sea Island has outlined multiple safety and health protocols. Please contact them directly should you be interested in additional information.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days upon your return from the conference, it is requested to notify Sea Island and Bio Ascend at DDHORegistration@bioascend.com immediately. · For more Sea Island health and hygiene guidelines, please click here.