2022 Presentation Recordings and Slides Now Available!
Debates & Didactics in Hematology & Oncology Conference Registration
|Registration Type||Standard Rate (in-person)||Virtual Registration||Onsite Registration (in-person)|
|Advanced Practice Provider/Nurse||$375||$150||$475|
|Pharma Industry/Representative (Non-Exhibitor)||$1750||$750||$2000|
The safety and well-being of meeting participants, our staff, partners, agents, and community at large, is our top priority. As a requirement from Vaniam Group LLC and subsidiaries (meeting organizers), all in-person attendees must be up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccinations, including boosters. You will be required to upload your vaccination card and your guests’ vaccination cards upon registration.
- A minimum two-night stay is required for all bookings
- A two-night deposit is required to secure your accommodations, hotel deposit receipts can be provided by conference organizers upon request
- Conference organizers are not accepting any upgrade requests for the 2022 program
- Hotel accommodation details, including confirmation numbers, will be emailed to you within 10 business days, following the processing of your required two-night deposit
- Attendees with reservations outside of the DDHO housing block will not have access to all Sea Island amenities. Further information regarding your resort access will be outlined in your hotel accommodations email from the Conference organizers
- Pre-conference and post-conference room requests are subject to hotel availability
Hotel accommodations must be booked through DDHO for the conference rate and included resort amenities. Contracted amenities do not extend to bookings through third party websites. Conference organizers are not accepting upgrade requests for the 2022 program. Each registrant will be charged a two night deposit upon booking their hotel accommodations and must stay on Sea Island properties for a minimum of two nights. A cancellation fee of 25%, less a processing charge, will be assessed on deposit refunds requested through March 31, 2022. There will be a 50% fee, less a processing charge, on deposit refunds requested between April 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022, and a 75% fee, less a processing charge, on deposit refunds requested between May 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022.No refunds will be made on or after “June9, 2022 at 12 PM Eastern”. Any date changes to your reservation will be subject to a $100 change fee on or after “June9, 2022 at 12 PM Eastern”. Any cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Conference organizers have the right to cancel any hotel accommodations if an attendee unfaithfully registers as a registration type that does not suit their position. DDHO reserves the right to modify or cancel any or all activities associated with this meeting due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a meeting cancellation, full refunds of hotel accommodation deposits, less a processing charge, will be processed within 60 days of the cancellation date. If you have any questions regarding accommodations, please reach out to email@example.com directly, not Sea Island Resort.