Harnessing the Power of Antibody-Drug Conjugates for the Treatment of Hematologic and Solid Cancer
- Get clinical insights on the latest antibody-drug conjugate treatments for patients with cancer.
- Seven live monthly webinars accredited for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit TM
Sara Hurvitz, MD, FACP
Director, Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
Program, Division of Hematology-Oncology,
David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
Medical Director, Clinical Research Unit,
Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Welcome, Introductions, and Pre-session Survey
- Didactic Presentation of ADCs by Topic/Tumor Type
- Polling Questions, and Discussion
- Conclusion and Post-session Survey
Clinical Director of Medical Oncology, Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital Associate Professor of Oncology
Connie Batlevi, MD, PhDInpatient Clinical Director of Lymphoma Service Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medicine.
Director, Gynecologic Oncology Clinical Trials
NYU Grossman School of Medicine.
John Marshall, MD
Multidisciplinary Approaches to Managing ADC-Related Adverse Events
Ajay K. Nooka, MD, MPH, FACP
Recordings From Previous Webinars
Leveraging Antibody-Drug Conjugates in Breast Cancer Care
UCSF l San Francisco, California
Use in Patients with Cancer
UCLA | Los Angeles, California
This activity is jointly provided by the University of Nebraska Medical Center and Bio Ascend. This activity is supported by independent educational grants from SeaGen, Inc., ADC Therapeutics, and Gilead Sciences, Inc.