Daily high temperatures are around 88°F, rarely falling below 81°F or exceeding 95°F. Daily low temperatures are around 71°F, rarely falling below 66°F or exceeding 75°F
Attendees are welcome to wear resort casual attire for all activities during the conference.
If the meeting becomes completely virtual due to COVID-19, we will refund the difference in pricing (minus a small change fee) from an in-person registrant to a virtual attendee.
? Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e., physical, dietary, etc.). Please contact us prior to the live event at email@example.com .
The Cloister is reserved for Faculty, HCP (non-exhibitor/industry) and Complimentary Sponsorship registrations on a first come, first served basis. All additional industry has a block at The Inn which is available to secure through the registration process.
Attendees can request and/or modify their hotel accommodations until Friday, June 3, 2022
? Please note the nightly rate of each hotel is subject to applicable taxes and fees, currently 7% sales tax, 5% room tax, $5.00 state lodging tax, and 2.25% infrastructure fee (SIIF).
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Per the new CDC guidelines, the course directors recommend that attendees wear facial coverings during indoor sessions.
- Do not enter the meeting areas if you show symptoms or have been in contact with a person suspected to have COVID-19 within the past 14 days. Symptoms may include: o Fever or chills o Cough o Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing o Fatigue o Muscle or body aches o Headache o New loss of taste or smell o Sore throat o Congestion or runny nose o Nausea or vomiting o Diarrhea
- Maintain physical distancing. Avoid overcrowding.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid frequent touching of surfaces.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas, meeting rooms, restrooms, and property restaurants.
- Notify Sea Island and Bio Ascend staff at the conference registration desk immediately if you start to exhibit symptoms while attending the conference. The hotel will then implement the isolation rules in place to have the guest isolate in their guest room, or the attendee, if local, will be expected to leave the convention immediately.
- Sea Island has outlined multiple safety and health protocols. Please contact them directly should you be interested in additional information.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days upon your return from the conference, you are required to notify Sea Island and Bio Ascend at DDHORegistration@bioascend.com immediately. · For more Sea Island health and hygiene guidelines, please click here.