Beyond the Congress: Key Conversations in Hematologic Malignancies from the 2021 Hematology Annual Meeting
February 4, 2022
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Bio Ascend LLC.
This activity is supported by independent educational grants from Daiichi Sankyo and Seagen, Inc.
This activity is intended for oncologists, hematologists, pathologists, clinical scientists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and pharmacists engaged in the care of patients with hematologic malignancies.
- Assess current and emerging strategies that are being investigated in patients with indolent and aggressive forms of lymphoma
- Compare and contrast the safety and efficacy of recent clinical trial data investigating therapies for patients with multiple myeloma
- Discuss various patient- and disease-related factors that impact choice and sequencing of therapy for patients with CLL
- Review recent clinical trial results investigating novel approaches for the care of patients with acute leukemia, including acute myeloid leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- Evaluate current and emerging treatment strategies for patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms, including MF, PV, MDS, and others
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Bio Ascend LLC. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Planners and Managers
Disclosure of Unlabeled Use
In order to obtain your CME/CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the activity:
- 1) Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
- 2) Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
- If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the Forgot my Username or Password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email
- After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page
- 3) Type in 16632 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, and click enter
- 4) Click on the activity title when it appears
- 5) Choose the type of credit you desire
- 6) Complete the online assessment
- 7) Receive an immediate CME/CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
If you have questions regarding the certification of this activity, please contact PIM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.