Beyond the Congress: Key Conversations in
Hematologic Malignancies from the 2022 ASCO and EHA Annual Meetings
August 5, 2022
Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Bio Ascend LLC.
This activity is supported by independent educational grants from Bristol Myers Squibb and Seagen Inc.
This activity is intended for oncologists, hematologists, pathologists, clinical scientists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and pharmacists engaged in the care of patients with hematologic malignancies.
- Assess efficacy and safety data of novel therapeutic approaches for indolent and aggressive lymphomas
- Review clinical trial results of novel approaches to treat patients with multiple myeloma, including antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific antibodies, CAR T-cell therapy, and others
- Evaluate patient- and disease-related factors that can influence the selection and sequencing of therapies for patients with CLL
- Determine the optimal biomarker-driven therapeutic approaches that tailor therapy for patients with acute leukemia, including those that harbor actionable mutations
- Evaluate the most recent results from clinical trials investigating emerging treatment options and novel formulations in myeloproliferative neoplasms
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Bio Ascend LLC. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Planners and Managers
Disclosure of Unlabeled Use
In order to obtain your CME/CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the activity:
- 1) Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
- 2) Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
- If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the Forgot my Username or Password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email
- After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page
- 3) Type in 16632 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/Evaluation by Course”, and click enter
- 4) Click on the activity title when it appears
- 5) Choose the type of credit you desire
- 6) Complete the online assessment
- 7) Receive an immediate CME/CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
If you have questions regarding the certification of this activity, please contact PIM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.