The body of the abstract is limited to 700 words or less and must represent original work, although previously published work may be used to fulfill this requirement. Titles, authors, and affiliations are excluded from the total word count of 700 words. Submission of isolated case reports and hypotheses unsupported by data is discouraged. Next Wave Academy reserves the right to reject any abstract for failure to comply with publication guidelines. Encore abstracts will be permitted, however those abstracts published or presented prior to September 1, 2021 will not be accepted. No late breaking abstracts will be accepted; the abstract must accompany the Next Wave Academy application.
Abstract submissions must be made electronically, in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx), through the application page (Link to the application page). Tables, figures, graphs, or images are allowed in the abstract submission word document. The deadline for abstract submission is May 9, 2022. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn by participants selected for the Next Wave Academy; all participants present their abstract if selected. In the case of abstract acceptance, the applicant must be in attendance to present during the meeting. The top five (5) selected abstracts will be offered an oral presentation.
Each application may submit only one (1) abstract.
- Abstract Title
- Abstract Text uploaded in a word document (.doc or .docx)
- 700-word limit
- May include two (2) tables, figures, graphs, or images
- The upload document may not be larger than 10 MB
- Structure is permitted, but not required: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Multiple paragraphs are permitted
- References are to be cited within the text, not as footnotes
- Abstracts must be in English
- Category: Please select one of the below that your abstract is related to. The category will be used as the initial basis for review of your abstract.
- Topic: Please select one of the below main topics that your abstract is related to.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma