Academy of Next Wave of Investigators – Abstracts
Abstract submission guidelines
Word count: 700 (inclusive of title and abstract text)
Font: Arial; Font Size: 11
The suggested structure is outlined below; however, it is not required:
Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions
• Multiple paragraphs are permitted.
• Do not use bold or underline formatting; italics are permitted.
• Use numerals to indicate numbers unless they are at the beginning of a sentence.
• References are to be cited within the text, not as footnotes.
• Figures and Tables are not included in the text count and must be uploaded as separate files. See below for file guidelines.
• Please ensure any symbols are viewable and accurate after entering your abstract.
• The title should objectively describe the study.
• The title should be in sentence case.
• Please use generic rather than proprietary drug names.
• Keep in mind, the title should not allude to a result or conclusion of the study.